Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

With the holidays quickly approaching and me starting a brand new and time consuming job, while still at the old one, I may not have time to post this week. 


But I find it absolutely necessary to share with you a great little place in Rutherford, NJ.




It's Sweet Avenue and it is a vegan bakery, with a daily selection of gluten and soy free cakes and cookies.


How they make such a moist and delicious chocolate cupcake and melt-in-your-mouth-like-butter-without-the-butter cookies I cannot say, but I'd love to learn their tricks. 


Go there, get cupcakes, love life!


*There is also a restaurant nearby that has a gluten free menu, Park and Orchard, East Rutherford, which I have heard great things about. Date night?

I promise I'll be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment